cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

@scared01 I'm in Vic and it's pretty Bad the weather. We are supposed to have a cool change. We lost power unexpectedly for 90 mins. Where i am in the south East of Melbourne the cool change hasn't hit yet

Lost power here too, it was a rolling power outage, so it was done on purpose but there was no warning or anything which is bs @Brendos94

@Erin-RO have you caught up with im a celeb yet?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey people, was just reading through to keep myself occupied.  The weather is pretty shocking inVic at the moment and it’s supposed to be hot tomorrow too which is gonna be fun.

I’ve been living In a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.  I reckon it’s a great show.

Hope everyone’s staying nice and cool this arvo Smiley Happy

Oh my god! I haven't had a chance @scared01! I'm hoping to watch a few tomorrow though Smiley Very Happy Have you got a favourite at the moment?

hmm i dont really have a fave but Richard is pretty funny @Erin-RO
thye are in a challange atm called the viper room and it is exactly as it sounds but i wont tell you what happens otherwise ill spoil it for you. the one where the celebs go shopping through an obstacle course so far is the best. its funny as but i wont spoil that one either Smiley Tongue

Ohhhh okay, yes I will definitely look out for those eps @scared01 

Is there anything else you're loving tv wise at the moment? I've nearly run out of stuff to watch! 

hmm greys anatomy never goes astray but they dont put that on tv much (doesnt bother me as ive got all the seasons lol), modern family, the big bang theory @Erin-RO are my usual ones. i cant think of many atm, but married at first sight, and my kitchen rules are also on the tv atm
Highlighted

Yesssss @scared01 thank you! You've saved my next report writing day!!

Hey