cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come here if you like awesome cups and mugs!

Hi All,

I love a good mug or cup and thought I must not be the only person in the world who does. So, I decided to create a thread where people post (or look at) images of amazing cups or mugs. I'll get started. Images of saucers and teapots are also welcome.

Which of the following is your favourite?

A)

B)

C)

2 handmade porcelain espresso cups 'BLUE SKY' nr. 4 - JHA PORCELAIN

D)

Chawan Matcha Bowl by St Matcha

E)

Chawan Matcha Bowl by St Matcha

F)
Landscape Latte Cups

G) this one would look great with vanilla ice-cream in it because it looks like vanilla ice-cream made with real vanilla beans.

HIKARU white speckled matcha bowl purematcha

I can't choose out of C, D and E.

Enjoy and happy muggin/cuppin! 

Re: Come here if you like awesome cups and mugs!

Wow... not my thing, I just use whatever mugs but this is fascinating because in a strange coincidence only recently have I realised this is a thing, by recently I mean this weekend. 

People buy mugs for presents!? I was today years old when I worked that out and I broke an expensive mug that turned out to be a gift. I thought people just bought them from like Kmart or something like I always have. 
Happy mug lovin! @Maddy-RO 

Awesome thread @Maddy-RO! I received two mugs as gifts over Christmas. Smiley Happy
I gave some huge mugs as gifts to my family members recently too. They were so wide and large you could put snacks, soups and marshmallows in them. I got them from Typo but they don't have many left now.

Also, I like C.

Hahaha @Saltwaterdreamtime yes yes, using whatever mug is fair enough too! I really like unique, hand-made mugs/cups as shared previously... but they are pretty expensive. It is hard to justify buying them for oneself, especially when you can get much cheaper mugs from places like K-mart, and also because they can so easily break like you've experienced!!! "Happy mug-lovin" sounds so much better than what I said (happy muggin'). Let's go with "Happy mug-lovin" instead. C is a very good choice Smiley Happy. You clearly have good taste in mugs!

Hahaha @WheresMySquishy thanks for sharing. I'm glad you like the thread. Everyone loves a big-ass tea cup. Smiley LOL

I'm logging off now but happy mug-lovin peeps. Smiley Happy

I like B and G Smiley Happy Awesome thread @Maddy-RO

Awh bye @Maddy-RO Smiley Sad Take care and see you round next time you're working!

They're all lovely but my favourites would be A and F

Ahhh my eyes are blessed Smiley Surprised A looks calming and C just has that elegant minimalist look Heart This makes me want to grab one of those ceramic kits from Target and create my own!

"When in doubt pick C". But seriously though, I like C and F