cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Farewell from Bee

We will miss you so much @Bee! Thank you for everything that you've done for ReachOut over the years. I find myself in awe of everything you've achieved and how long you've been here. It was great to meet you at the mod workshop in 2019. Smiley Happy
Although it's sad that you won't be around here as much, I know you'll go on to do great things and accomplish anything you set your mind to.
Best of luck for the future!

giphy

aw im sad to see you leave @Bee youve been such a great support to me in the 4 years ive been here. i wish you all the best though. im sure youll succeed in whatever you set your mind to Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@WheresMySquishy thank you, that means a lot! Heart

It was great meeting you too. I know you’ll continue to do awesome things here and in the future

@scared01 I thought it was longer than 4 years, man it feels like longer! I’m glad I’ve been able to support you, and I’m thankful for all the support you gave me too Heart

I love this community and will never forget the part it’s played in my life Heart

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

i know right! @Bee this march will be 4 years! it doesnt feel like it though! sadly ive only got 1 year left too Smiley Sad
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

NOOOOO NOT YOU TOO @Bee!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Sad

We will miss you so so so much! Heart
Good luck with your endeavours, we know that you have great things coming for you! Heart

@scared01 hugs

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I'm sorry, know that I wish you well and you're well supported by the team at RO Heart
Thank you for your well wishes Heart

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart