cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Farewell from Bee

Hola Forums people Smiley Happy

Some of you may have seen my title change to "post mod" and it's true, Bee is buzzing forward into a new life.

I've been using the forums for over 8 years from first joining, to seeing a complete rebuild joining this model, becoming a builder, then a mod. It's been one epic ride and I am so grateful to have found this place and how much it impacted my life in the best ways. It's bitter sweet to walk away from modding, but I know I haven't been able to give it the time I need the last year and a bit. I just don't have the energy or time with life - seems we get busier as we get older - who would have known?!

I want to thank all the forums users for being so courageous and strong, sharing your stories and supporting each other through challenging times. I have learnt so much from past and current users and this community will always hold a special place in my heart <3 

I wanted to share a couple of things I love that are uniquely RO!

Count to 1 million - I still believe we can get there!

Answer a question with a question - this thread often cracks me up, just pick a random page and read, and it can be hilariously funny

Tool Box threads which always helped me challenge the negative and highlight some positives Heart

I wish all our users readers, staff, volunteer builders and mods all the very best with the future here and in their lives. You're all amazing Heart

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Re: Farewell from Bee

😢 Heart Farewell @Bee! You have been around for SO LONG! Thank you for everything you've done for the forums, we really appreciate it! I love the answer a question with a question thread Smiley Very Happy It's hilarious!

All the best to you for your future too and 'remember you're amazing just as you are' as well Smiley Happy Heart

@Bee Thanks for your contribution to the forums.

And remember, never stop Bee-ing you

Aw @Bee 

It's been a pleasure seeing you on the forums and thank you so much for all of your help for so many years Heart

@Bee I'll miss you...

Good luck, I hope everything goes well for you.

Noooo @Bee , that made me really sad. Are you going to come back to the forums at all, as a regular user or something?

Best of luck with everything in your life though. Thank you for being here for everyone, myself included.

Aww guys @Lost_Space_Explorer5 @hunginc @ayrc_1904 @Tiny_leaf @musicfan_xo Thank you for the well wishes Heart I'm grateful to have

Little Rascals Aww GIF - LittleRascals Aww Cute GIFs

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 it feels like forever ha. It is a hilarious thread, always makes me smile Smiley Happy

@hunginc  I'll always Be Bee Smiley Tongue

@ayrc_1904 you're welcome, becoming a volunteer enabled me to give back to a community that helped me through my younger years, and that has been truly special to take that journey with so many users.
@Tiny_leaf hugs, thanks, I hope things go well for you too Heart Hope you're enjoying being a builder 
@musicfan_xo I'm sorry that made you sad {hugs} I can, I age out in October, but you may still see me around Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee yay, I've enjoyed seeing you here. I'll miss you

@Bee I Bee-lieve you that will always continue to be Bee

@hunginc hehe, good one