cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anything exciting happened lately? Share it!

Has anything exciting happened to you lately but you're not sure who to tell or where to share it? I want to start a thread where you feel comfortable sharing your achievements, no matter how small you think they might be! If it made you happy, then it's important Heart

Something exciting that happened for me was that I found a pot plant that was dying in a council cleanup, took it home to take care of it, and it just started growing again! Smiley Very Happy

Re: Has anything exciting happened lately? Share it!

My pet cat always makes me happy, but last night I came out of the bathroom, and as soon as I walked near her she ran to me! I was so surprised, she doesn't usually show this much enthusiasm and it was so random as well Smiley LOL

And great thread idea @Bubbles99! This isn't the most exciting event to ever happen, but it made me very happy hehe

That's adorable and exciting @featuringme! I love cats, I've got 3 hahaha and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when they decide to be affectionate Heart

@Bubbles99 i can't imagine how great it must feel to have three cats being affectionate with you Smiley LOL I'm so jealous, my dream is to one day own more than one cat!

I love this thread!! Recently I went on a writing workshop where some amazing editors in the field helped me perfect a memoir piece that I submitted for the SBS emerging writers festival. Even though I'm not sure if i'll win, I am excited that I gave it my best shot. 

@Bre-RO Wow that's so exciting, congrats on submitting it!! And good luck!! Heart

Thanks so much!! @Bubbles99 

Uni is finishing soon! and I'm super excited about it!

That's exciting @sunnygirl606 ! I can't wait for exams to be over Smiley Very Happy

This is such a cuttte thread Smiley Happy

Alright last night i played among us for the first time with friends and omg it's so addicting!! it was so fun to have an excuse to hang with everyone and the nature of the game and communication was a great way to bond with some ppl i didn't know <33