cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Games!

Hello, here's another great topic to talk about!

I've played video games nearly my whole life and some of my recent favourites are Overwatch and Counter Strike Global Offensive. I play on both PC and Xbox One. What do you play on? What types of games do you enjoy the most? Any particuar system you play on?

Just reply your answers and it'll be great to see lots of different comments.

Re: Video Games!

@Jeplar Amazing thread! My little brother is obsessed with counter strike Smiley Happy Do you play against other people online? I don't play video games so much now, but when I was a kid my favorite was Blade Runner on PC Smiley Happy 

tumblr_me7ykg1Nvl1qavwd8.gif

Yes I do play against others online @Bree-RO. Thats also really interesting!

Awesome! I will tag some other members a few of the RO crew are into games!

@redhead @j95 @honky @FootyFan26 Any of you guys? Smiley Very Happy

Awesome thread @Jeplar. I have a Nintendo.. can't think of the name of the device right now.. woops haha. But I love playing mario!!! HahaSmiley Very Happy

I'm obsessed with borderlands and mass effect both series are amazing.

I also like playing other RPGs
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey @Jeplar!  I mostly play PC and enjoy CSGO, Payday 2, Dirty Bomb and Euro Truck Simulator 2!  I like playing PC because you don't have to pay to play online unlike PS4.

Maybe we can play CSGO sometime @FootyFan26? And yes, it is better with online but I don't have the best setup so I have to stick with what I got.

That'd be great @Jeplar however due to the rules of the forums we can't share usernames for other sites or programs.

I haven't spent much on my set-up either. Something I would like to get though would be a steering wheel to attach to the PC so I can play ETS2 with a wheel and pedals instead of the arrow keys which can make it hard to steer sometimes.

Understandable, @FootyFan26, and that is a good idea but i don’t really play ETS2.