Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Hello

Hello, I am new here. 

Re: Hello

Hey @AngelJoy,

How's everything going today? 😊

Well, I kinda had a bad day today. But I feel good now that someone has said something. Sometimes I just want someone to talk to.

Yeah that sounds pretty harsh, I am here to listenSmiley Happy!!!!

Do you have anything, in particular, to get off your chest?

I have alot to say, but I feel bad for saying it all. I'll say some of it. My brother has been mean to me alot lately. He has been calling me names like, baby, winge, suckup, loser. And some others that I can't remember, sorry. I've got a bad memory. And, someone I know asked if my parents do anything bout it. My mum was right there when my brother called me a loser, but she did nothing. I just want some friends. :< I home school so I don't have any friends. I feel lonely, I've been wanting to get help for ages. And here I am trying to get help. But, my parents don't know that I am doing this.πŸ˜” They probably won't let me. So, I did it without them knowing. 

Aw @AngelJoy first off I'm so happy you decided to come and share what's going on with you, it's so important to open up and get support when you need it. Also, I'm really sorry to hear that your brother can be mean to you (I know how that feels!). It sounds like it's also making you feel down that your mum didn't say anything, do you think it's something you could bring up with her? If so, maybe we can help you think of what to say Smiley Happy 

I think I should tell my mum about this. Like that I am doing this, but I am too afraid to. Please, help.

Hey @AngelJoy I just want to reassure you that you're not the first person to worry about joining this forum. If you really want to tell your mum that is good, keep in mind though that it's okay to wait until the right time and the right way to tell her. You're not doing anything wrong by being here and we are happy you have joined Smiley Happy  

But, my mum doesnt know that I have joined. I disobeyed her, she doesn't know. 😒 I want to tellher so I don't have to hide it. But I am afraid of what she will say.

@AngelJoy hey, welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry to hear that your brother is treating you bad, I don't have siblings but I can relate to being put down.

I guess maybe try and tell your parents, to get it off your chest, he shouldn't be doing that anyway and they may be able to help.

I don't know, just some advice, I'm sorry if it's not helpful. But I do care.