cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Help me train the new guy!

I'm there so often that i buy all of the good things then get home and go... oh crap, i already have 3 lamps, which one should i use today.
and that is why i have no money.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

lamp.jpg

My "somebody is talking about how awesome Kmart is" senses were tingling Smiley Tongue I'm pretty sure that when I move into my own place and give people a tour it's just gonna be like "Ooo, where did you get this?" "Kmart... and that's from Kmart too, and that, and that, and that and that" haha.

@j95 I wish I had 3 lamps ): I have 0 lamps ): I think I need to go to Kmart to buy some now ):

Highlighted

@j95 A while ago I had to go to K-mart to buy some stuff for our office at work.

I had about 3 things on my list and walked out with like 10. A sandwich toaster was not on the original list.

It's so hard when things are so cheap and in your face as you walk down the aisles! 

Welcome @Ben-RO

On the topic of Kmart (from which I sourced all my stuff when I moved out), the best thing about my local Kmart is the self-serve checkouts Smiley Wink

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

hahahaha ahh kmart... we should get an endorsement deal...

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

@tsnyder I like the self serve checkouts - nobody is judging on on how much you are spending or if you are buying weird purchases it's ok.

I always manage to stuff up the self-serve checkouts. "Unexpected item in bagging area" GRRRR SHUT UP MACHINE, YOU KNOW NOTHING Smiley Tongue

Hahah @lokifish EVERYTIME! literally every single time!

Omg @ElleBelle I just saw that picture again and it has taken me three days to understand why you posted it hahaha