cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - February 2020!

I don't plan on going anywhere yet @Alison5 Smiley Happy
ive still got 2 and a half yrs before the age cutoff! so I very much intend on staying and supporting as long as possible
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

I love this!
And you’re support is always so good.
I’ve still got a couple of years, but I do recognize when I need to focus on only myself and have a little break (like before). But I’m happy to know you’ll be here @scared01! 💜😊

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for your question! Only Builders and Moderators can change their profile pictures to something more personalised after completing the training. It's one of the perks of their new role to recognise their contributions to these volunteering programs Smiley Happy

You are welcome to apply for the builder program if supporting others and building community is something you are interested in! 

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Hi everyone, new member here.

I hope it's alright that I'm randomly popping up. I'll answer the questions shortly to give you more of an idea about me I suppose (written on the first comment here)

Highlighted

hi @musicfan_xo  and welcome,

your name sounds abit familiar were you here previously?

Highlighted

Hey @scared01 .

Yeah I used to be mb20fan or musiclover or something. I deleted my account but I thought I'd join the forums again while waiting for my Beyond Blue account to be reactivated on Monday so I joined up again with a new email and username. Sorry to confuse you and others, hope that's OK.

Highlighted

that's all good, its great you've joined back up again! @musicfan_xo
Highlighted

Thanks. Sorry to you and others for leaving and the stuff beforehand. I don't know why I reacted that way and left so my apologies.

Speaking of the BB Forums, I wanted to make another account & say it's me just until my account gets reactivated but I don't see the point i guess, what do you think?

@scared01 

PS - hi @Hozzles @Jess1-RO @Alison5 @drpenguin & anyone else

Highlighted

that's ok @musicfan_xo its in the past now

Um im not to sure what to do with the other forums. im not on there so im not sure how it works but if its like this one can you ask them to keep your other account deactivated and then just create a new one if that what you want to do?
Highlighted

Thanks for that @scared01 .

Yeah that's true. They're much the same as this and SANE (I registered for that again too), but on Beyond Blue you can have a profile picture, just nothing personal of course, but you can say your first name and age, other than that nothing else personal so where you live, etc etc. And they don't have notifications so the only way to see if someone replies or even thumbs up to your thread is to just sign in and go to "my threads", and new threads come up too. But it says how many people have commented of course and instead of tagging someone with the @ button here, you can't do it on there, just press reply and it mentions them, but others will see it anyway. So it's sort of similar?

Some things about it annoy me though, it's a bit hypocritical in that they [Beyondblue] say you can't talk about harm or make a new thread, so I do, then mine gets declined (you get emails saying they can't post it, but that's normal it happens to everyone) but others have said stuff in someone else's thread or their own, like what? Makes no sense? Or your post can get edited but fair enough