cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - February 2020!

oh ok @musicfan_xo that's fair enough
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Yeah. They're reactivating my account on Monday.

I hope no one has said anything bad about me behind my back on the other forums or anything, I feel like people are better off without me, not just on forums but life in general.

Sometimes I even wonder if my Psychiatrist would miss me (I made a post about that if you want to look).

@scared01 

Highlighted

Hi @musicfan_xo, welcome aboard! I have responded on your other thread and encourage you to continue the conversation there. This thread is mainly for members to briefly introduce themselves. We try to leave the discussion about personal/life issues to individual threads to avoid these threads becoming overwhelming, complex and exclusive Heart I noticed you are also a new user, so I will explain the thread categories that we have. Anything in the hangout/well-being section is designed to be quite light and about every day kind of issues. The tough times section is reserved for topics that can be heavy and potentially triggering for other people. We have these different categories to keep everyone safe Smiley Happy

Highlighted

No problem @Taylor-RO , thank you x

Highlighted

Did you do anything fun these Summer holidays?
during the holidays no, however i had my birthday late Feb.
Has any book/ movie really impacted your life? What is it?
In general, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, really solidified my taste in visual style movies and noticing the small things whenever i can, see how it all fits together.
How do you feel about Valentine's Day? A day of romance, or an excuse for shops to sell teddy bears? 
Honestly I think it is a bit of both.
Do you have a favourite board/ card game?

Tabletop RPGS, they really solidify my creativity and help in my personal expression
If you won a million dollars, what’s the first thing you would do with the money?

Place in savings and spend on close friends. I don't like spending on myself, mainly due to the fact I don't know what i want.
Most importantly: do you remember the secret 'r' in February?

I have to its my birth month haha.

Highlighted

Hey guys,

My name is Ronan and I’m one of the new moderators here at Reach Out.  I am super excited to join the team and thanks to everyone for being so welcoming.  I’m looking forward to getting more familiar with this fabulous community.

A little about me.  I am Irish and have lived in Australia for 10 years.  Yes, I have a strong accent.  Sometimes people don’t understand me when I speak!  I am studying a Master of Clinical Psychology and will finish in November which is exciting.  Hobbies wise I really enjoy playing/watching soccer (EPL), writing songs, listening to music, travel, reading books, coffee, hiking, movies, video games and television series.  I also love animals – I have two little dogs.

Not really.  I’ve been studying and doing placement, although I’ve had a couple of nice camping weekends.

Has any book/movie really impacted your life? What is it?
The Lord of the Rings books and movies had a big impact on me growing up.  I remember reading the final book and getting sad when I got to the last 100 pages.  I had posters of Middle Earth on my bedroom wall.  In fact I still do! (In Ireland)

How do you feel about Valentine's Day? A day of romance, or an excuse for shops to sell teddy bears? 

Any excuse to receive chocolates! J

Do you have a favourite board/card game.

I really enjoyed a board game called Key to the Kingdom growing up.  I also love Monopoly.

If you won a million dollars, what’s the first thing you would do with the money?

Pay off my mum’s and my own mortgage with the first $950k.  I’d donate the remaining $50k to help the wildlife affected by the bushfires.

Highlighted

Hi @Ronan-RO , welcome!

Highlighted

Thanks @musicfan_xo Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Welcome to the forums @Ronan-RO! Heart it’s always exciting when we get new members of the community! Can’t wait to get to know you Smiley Happy you sound pretty cool Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

Okay, so now it's March. Well, now it's nearly April.

Wow! The year has been whizzing past so fast.

I don't know if that made sence. :/

Uhm.... I read Harry Potter. I also read some fanfictions about my favourite Harry Potter ship, Drarry. Heart It's my otp. DRACO AND HARRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 

Has any book/ movie really impacted your life? What is it?

Harry Potter and Harry Potter. It's my life, I'm such a potterhead and a Drarry fangirl. 

I don't like Valeintines day, all the mushy love cards and teddy bears. It's just all blugh! I've never gotten anything for Valentines day, it's my sad lonely life as I know it. Smiley Embarassed

Do you have a favourite board/card game?

Uh... It's got to be either Monopoly, Uno, Exploding Snap of Wizards Chess. Hehe!

Uh............ Not too sure. Probably buy all the Harry Potter merch I can get my hands on. All the robes, books, characters wands, the uniform - if there is such a thing, an actually snowy owl to name Hedwig, Crookshanks, a white-ish blonde ferret to name Draco, the list will just go on and on. 

Most importantly: do you remember the secret 'r' in February?

Yeah, I've known how to spell February since I was l like 6 or somethin. Don't actually know when it was.