cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Kmart love

I haven't been to Kmart much lately it's sort of boring because I have everything haha
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

You might be interested in looking at their stocking stuffers range at the moment, @j95 it has all these weird and wonderful things. But other than that, I haven't really noticed anything new.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@j95 this is such a great thread!! I was at Kmart the other day and I found a book I've been lookong for priced at only $9!!! 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

haha yeah they have cheap versions of the Tamogotchis @stonepixie ahhh they're only $5!!
Highlighted

As someone who used to work in Kmart for over four years, this thread really brings me back hahaha. I had to quit this year because of full time study, but customers would ALWAYS come up to me and rave about the prices of the products XD I wasn't on registers, I was one of the floor staff and I worked in pretty much every section during my time there, so I got to know all the products very well haha

@Nessa17 did you work at a 24 hour one? I'm always interested to know how busy it gets at 3am

@j95 I have a friend who works at a 24 hour one and often works night shift. She says it's usually pretty quiet at those times, depending on what part of the year they're in. e.g. as expected, 3am is quite busy around Christmas. Personally, I've never been to KMart that late, but I think I'd like to, at least once...

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I've been there pretty late sometimes, it's just fun @letitgo

@j95 No I didn't work for a 24 hour one, my store closed at 10pm at the latest. But during my years those evening/night shifts were my most frequent times I'd work, and the store normally started to quieten down around 9pm. But a few times every week we would always get that one person rushing into the store like 10 minutes before closing time haha

Like @letitgo's friend said though, the store gets super busy at Christmas! The store I worked at extends hours until midnight during Christmas and it's surprisingly still really busy even after 11 during that season, especially the weekend before!!

My partner and I were in Kmart late one night, @j95. We went through the checkouts around 2am. It was just us, 3 staff members and security.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ