cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Kmart love

Guys I betrayed you! Yesterday I bought a Father's Day present at *shudders* Target.

Please forgive me, oh mighty forum users! Smiley Tongue

target

This is upsetting
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Today is going to be a really difficult day for me and I would spend it in Kmart but shopping centres full of Father's Day advertising is not one of the last places I want to be right now.
But, I did buy another, yes another, doona cover from there and I'm sort of annoyed at it, cause I put it on my bed and it's really yuck material and all night the doona just slipped down to the bottom and I had to crawl into the cover to pull it back up

I gather you have something upsetting relating to your dad, and I'm so sorry because today must be super tough then! Why don't you go clothes shopping or go to places like typo that sell cool stuff but aren't really father's day related (that's if you want to go shopping). Otherwise, how about stay away from the social media places that may be celebrating father's day, and binge watch a fave tv show! Smiley Happy
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

I meant "this is upsetting" as joke in response to the post about target.

Yeah I'm just going to go out for the day, take the dogs.

Haha yeah I understood that but then replied to your second message. Good idea, hope you three have a good one Smiley Happy x

Oh wait maybe I totally read your message wrong, oops haha. Sorry bout that honestly thought you meant father's day.

Yeah I stuffed up whatever I was trying to say. Moral of the story - I hate Father's Day and I'm going out with my dogs to get away from it all

All good! Good on you, have a nice Sunday Smiley Happy

I didnt know there was this thread here Smiley Happy I love Kmart. It's like my happy place. Smiley Happy

I hope you are all having a beautiful day. Monday is fast approaching.