cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long weekend vibes

I was a bit stuck on what to do this weekend but ended up having fun! What did everyone get up to? 

Some of us have a long weekend next week too, Anzac Day is on Thursday and a lot of people are taking Friday off... does anybody have any plans? 

Re: Long weekend vibes

Great Idea for a thread @Saltwaterdreamtime!
I got up to making school lunch food for my siblings and I. I made a bunch of cheese and han scrolls! Nom nom nom...
What did you do? Smiley HappySmiley Wink
Highlighted

Yay to having fun @Saltwaterdreamtime! Smiley Very Happy I didn't really get up to much, as per usual, although I do not feel like today is Tuesday anymore so thanks public holiday Smiley Tongue 

As for Thursday, I don't have any plans either (I never go on holiday Smiley Tongue). Do you have any plans? 

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  nom nom! Gotta love food Smiley Very Happy

@Saltwaterdreamtime 

I spent a lot of this weekend with my boyfriend watching tv shows and going out for lunch. I also played video games with my house mate and watched other shows. As well as read more of my book Smiley Happy 

I had the whole weekend off work which was nice Smiley Happy 

I think on Thursday I am going to hang out with my boyfriend most likely. No specific plans. 

hey @Saltwaterdreamtime  long time no speak!

I didn't do much but catch up on sleep over the last long weekend which was great! I really needed some down time and didn't feel guilty at all about sitting at home haha. 

This weekend I am working so that will keep me busy. 

Does anyone plan on going to the dawn service for ANZAC day?

I won't be going to the dawn service on Anzac Day @lennycat2017 .

Sitting at home resting is great Smiley Very Happy No guilty feels there Smiley Tongue