cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music

Hey Guys and Girls,

Today i was thinking about music. Given there is lots of music out there. Do you guys like new generation or old Generation music. Feel free to comment your prefrences and if you jave any faveourite bands 

@Ben-RO @honky @missep @scared01 @DruidChild @JHawley02 @N1ghtW1ng @redhead @RevzZ

Re: Music

hello @Brendos94 i like alot of artists! i love the new generation music the most however i do like alot of older genration music like summer of 69 and a few others as well but cant quite think of them right now

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 I love nickelback also a band that i remeber is Taxirdw

@Brendos94 I'm into all sorts of metal. I love the traditional stuff like megadeth and Metallica to the newer stuff like trivium, killswitch engaged, all that remains, demon hunter etc. I love screamo. I also like the emo stuff like asking Alexandria, anberlin, red and all time low etc.
I only tend to go out of the metal genre for rockabilly, Celtic punk and traditional rock like AC-DC
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

nickelback is also one of my favourites too @Brendos94

Hey @Brendos94!

I have such an eclectic taste in music! I like pop punk, rap, latin/tropical music, 50s music, soundtracks… so much!

My new favourite band at the moment is New Politics but I love the new music that The All-American Rejects have been coming out with!

Old favourites are Weezer, Disney soundtracks, Bob Marley etc. 

Smiley Happy

hey @Lee-RO welcome to RO

Old gen music for sure! My dad lives by it and I've probably been exposed to it so much by him that I've grown to love almost anything that sounds remotely old-ish Smiley Tongue

@Brendos94 I'm going to casually chime, cause this is an awesome thread Smiley Tongue  

I am really big on dance music these days because that's primarily how I get some exercise - anything with a good beat gets me going!

@RevzZ Me too! My dad used to play Queen, Dire Straits and INXS all the time when I was young, on road trips and all, so I love classic rock!