Re: My special interest, Ninjago!

What are the other sets?

LEGO NINJAGO Kai's Blade Cycle & Zane's Snowmobile - 70667

Smiley Very Happy

Ooo those look fun!

I'll definitely share pictures when I build them! The last one I reallly want (well actually there's two  I really want) are these dragons: 

LEGO NINJAGO The Golden Dragon - 70666

(this little cutie)

(and this big boy!)

Oh wow! I’d get so frustrated making these! Looks like there’s so many tiny pieces..

There's not too tiny thankfully, though sometimes I think I've lost pieces but they were still in the package (whoops Smiley Tongue)

But there are definitely lots of pieces! I've actually run out of room to display all my sets Smiley Tongue I've wanted to take them apart for awhile now (so I can rebuild them!) but I haven't yet. I need to get an awesome shelves or something that I can display them all on.

How long have you been making legos? I probably worded that weird 😛

Only recently did I really get into it again with my Ninjago sets (mid last year) But I have a heap of Avengers LEGO sets in storage somewhere. But now that I'm keeping the instructions, it'll be way easier to rebuild/fix them! (I ran into the same problem as now and didn't have enough space to display them anymore Smiley Tongue)

How many sets have you put together?

@Bananatime04 whoops I forgot about this question Smiley Tongue Sorry!

I've done maybe... 4 or so Avengers sets, a couple of Batman themed sets and *drum roll* 12 Ninjago sets! (add two for when I finally build them Smiley Tongue)