**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Re: Quotes

q5.jpg

Highlighted

I love my Winnie the Pooh quotes! 

"You're braver than you believe, you're stronger than you seem and smarter than you think" 

“It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like, ‘What about lunch?’”

“Love is taking a few steps backward maybe even more to give way to the happiness of the person you love.”

"A hug is always the right size"winnie.gif

Highlighted

"Insecurity kills all that is beautiful", I love that quote.

By the way how do we add a GIF here please? 

And hi everyone!

@Jess1-RO @Bananatime04 @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @mrmusic @blobby @lost-lonely @annabethxchase @litgym @not-an-otter @Tay100 @Lopez21 @Tiny_leaf @Cheeseburger @WheresMySquishy @Bre-RO @Andrea-RO @Janine-RO @MB95 @Hozzles @Milkninja222 @ecla34 @drpenguin @purpleflamingo @Bee @Eden1717 @JazzInMay @liv1611 @ayrc_1904 @Anonymous @Taylor-RO @MisoBear @N1ghtW1ng @loser494 @goldilocks @Jojo_digs_4_u @iworryway2much @Jae @Lyshy101panda @aphrodite96 @someboi @YellowButtercup @mspaceK @Anzelmo @Esperanza67 (love all the usernames!)

PS - @loser494 , you're NOT a loser, NO ONE is! And I just read the first post from @scared01 and tagged everyone, I hope that's OK, sorry for intruding! Hopefully I can talk to all of you eventually somehow anywhere around the forums.

I hope everyone's well, sorry to intrude. I'm always here for everyone if anyone ever wants to talk about anything anytime, take care everyone xx

Highlighted

Hey @musicfan_xo!

You aren’t intruding at all!
Yeah, I’m pretty sure you were musiclover, but that’s all good!

I also love that quote. Such a true thing for most people!
Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . Yeah I was, I don't know why I deleted my account then made a new one, same with SANE. I apologise for that and the other stuff, I just wasn't in a good mindset I guess.

i love everyone's quotes. And thanks for saying I'm not intruding xx

Feel free to tag me in anything around the forums, anyone who I tagged above can 

Highlighted

great quote @musicfan_xo  

you just add a GIF in the same way you would a photo. itll upload as a Gif once you've clicked post. 

Highlighted

I love whinnie the pooh too @ayrc_1904 thanks for sharing
Highlighted

@scared01thanks for the tag! I have so enjoyed reading everyone's wonderful quotes Smiley Happy

My personal favourite is from my favourite book and is pretty simple: Stay Gold.

I also love: Be the change you wish to see in the world

And: She believed she could, so she did.

You guys have given me so much quote inspo to write down!

@MisoBear, I particularly appreciate that quote, "your now is not your forever", I think that's something so important to remember!!

Highlighted

IMG_0792.JPG