cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random questions

Guys guys guys check it out.

I love answering random questions, similarly to the 5 random things about you board, I thought we could answer eachother questions about random things!

So I'll ask a random question, and the next person respond with an answer, then they ask a new random question at thread of their post, and the next person responds and asks another question and so on

Do you get it?

Here's my questions:

What is your earliest memory?
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

Re: Random questions

Eg response:

Ooh good question Craycray17, you're good at this!
My earliest memory is when my sister was born and I held her in hospital. I was 2 and wished she was a boy, so I told all my relatives she was a boy and caused a lot of confusion. I don't actually know if this is my own memory or one planted in my head by all the relatives that have told me the stories of that day since!

Next question:

Which animal is most like you and why?

hahahahaha @Craycray17 I love that you just replied to yourself! Your enthusiasm is amazing.

I am most like a dog, because I am loyal, eat mostly anything, like to be active and walk on all fours.

If I could be any dog, I would be a kelpie, because chasing sheep and cows all day sounds sweet

If you could have one private hang out spot, anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

Craycray17 wrote:
Ooh good question Craycray17, you're good at this!

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy Thanks for the laugh @Craycray17!!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

If you could have one private hang out spot, anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

I don't know the exact location. But it would be high up, only accessible by my dragon, so that I can be alone there, with no chance of anyone following me. The perfect temperature, plenty of books, unlimited food, WIFI and a TV. Modern comforts but a out-of-touch with the modern world kind of place. 

If you could have any kind of animal as a pet, what you would have? And why?

Yaaay thankyou @tsnyder and @N1ghtW1ng for taking the questions and having a go.

To answer the next question:
I of course love having dogs as pets, that's a given. But a different animal I have dreamt of having for a long time is a snake. I think they are so graceful and smooth and they are beautiful creatures. Except mum won't let me get one until I move out. Haha

Name a person in your personal like who you look up to, and give us a reason why they are inspiring to you.

I have a really good mate that i look up to, he's a photographer who i worked with for about a year on a couple of projects. He's incredibly down to earth and genuine person who just was awesome to chat to. He the sort of person who can see something they want to achieve and just knuckle down and do it. Even if that's creating a million dollar business from scratch - which he's halfway through doing Smiley Happy

Okay next question: 

What's one of the wisest things that anyone has ever said to you? 

I love this thread idea and you made me laugh so hard with the first reply (to yourself) @Craycray17 haha

Except I can't answer that question cause I'm not sure

Hahahah thanks @j95 I'm glad I've made people laugh!

I'll answer @Ben-RO's and give you a new question!!!!

The wisest thing anyone ever said to me was recent actually. So long story short I wanted to change over medication but wanted to wait until after my exams because I wanted to focus on study without the annoying drs apts and adverse effects of the swap. So after deciding that, I kept worrying about it even though it was out of my control until after exams. My psychologist told me that if I chose to put that problem off until later, I shouldn't give it time or obsess over it. She told me that I should of course acknowledge the issues, but not feed them until I can control the issue head on.

It really helped me clear my head onto what was important, and I've been repeating that advice to myself over and over. You can't worry about things out of your control.

Next question for @j95:

If you could be stuck in an elevator for 4 hours with anyone in the world (alive or otherwise) who would it be? What would you talk about/ask them/ tell them?
Highlighted

@Craycray17 thanks!!

I think I would choose Barrack Obama and I would ask him what it's like to be in charge of such a huge country. Is that weird?

what was the last inspiring experience you had?

No way, @j95 that's perfect! I find it hard enough to run my own life let alone a country. Im guessing leaders such as Obama would have a pretty cool ability to look at problems from a range of perspectives other than their own.

Oooh who will answer the next question?
Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here and click "start a topic"

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 143 guests
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count