cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

Hope those doggy cuddles are making you feel a bit less crap @j95. Dogs are so much better than cats in that regard, if I feel crap my cat just looks at me like 'uhh, do you want something?'

Tonight they found the body of the missing guy from my town. Prayers go out to his family.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@ElleBelle yeah cats can be a little stuck up sometimes hey... my dogs will be sleeping on my bed tonight (even though they take up so much room!!)
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 Sometimes all you have to is ask. But you'll have a good weekend either way, it's nice to get away.
My brother's cat would come into my room when no one else was home or his door was closed and try to get my attention. I just stare at her, "I know you're only in here because I'm the only human you can reach." Or she'll go stare out my window at the birds. But it's nice when she rubs against me (annoying slightly because I'm on my computer and she's in the way) but she's so soft!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

It's so nice waking up early on a Saturday morning then realising we don't have footy this week and getting to roll back over for another few hours sleep

Off to a pop culture (anime but also other things) convention. Get to dress up steampunk, love my corsets.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

@j95 i love it when you wake up and then realise you can just continue on sleepin coz you have nothing on today!

@redhead that sounds awesome, have fun!!!

Im currently chilling outside in the comfiest recliner chair that we found on somenes bulk rubbish pile up the street. Its really clean and awesome retro orange velour floral pattern haha. We had to have it hanging half out the boot of my corolla because it was too heavy to carry home. When we finally got it out the car and onto the patio my boyfriend sat on it and i noticed a little panel on the bottom front bit. I grabbed it and it flung him into the most comfy recline ever - we didnt even know it was a recliner haha

i freakin love this couch

oh and its not wide enough for our dog to jump on and sit comfotably so its not stinky yay

Apparently my friends don't talk to me because I make everything about myself @lanejane at least they were honest

@hartley_ I didnt really go back to sleep but i stayed in bed and appreciated that beautiful warmth!
to be honest your patio chair story reminds me of that scene in friends where Joey finds a cot for the baby and they think its so great and turns out theres rat in it.... just saying.
but seriously, when i got my hammock from a garage sale, the people had it for free because there was something wrong with the stand, so i was like haha bargain i dont need the stand cause i can just tie it up anyway, free hammock. but we couldnt get it home, it was before i had my ute so we had it in this little 1990 hatch back, couldnt even shut the boot, so someone had to crouch on the floor and hold it down hahah i dont even know how it was possible but we got it home. that was a great great day.

NW: I'm having a bad day.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!