cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

I emailed that school again @SmileMonkey. It's just annoying because I haven't heard back from some promising places.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

It's frustrating but I'm sure she understands @N1ghtW1ng - it's not your fault that you have classes or dentist appointments. When I was doing volunteer work they were pretty used to students switching days and stuff because of lectures, hopefully the workshop people will be the same Smiley Happy

The cashier job sounds like it's a really negative experience for you - I really hope something comes up for you soon! You shouldn't have to work somewhere that makes you feel uncomfortable. I think knowing that you just have to hold on because something will come up is a good mindset to have. Are you qualified to work in a preschool or child care? There might be other job options there - sometimes those places have after school care attached as well. Or swim teaching or sport teaching, anything like that? 

Yum lasagne Smiley Tongue Enjoy! 

I hope so @DruidChild, but it's not like she'd tell me she thinks I'm a flake Smiley Tongue

I did have a swim instructor offer. And, I panicked because I was scared. First off, I'd have to do a swim instructor course, which uses a CD which my laptop doesn't have space for (I know external cd drives are a thing, but I'd have to get one). And second, well it was(is, I guess) right next to my uni. Which is a plus for that, but also not so good trying to get home. I suppose, with my new timetable, I could do days. I suppose, I think I should email them again and see if the position is still open. I did tell them last year that around this time I'd have my license and would be able to travel easier (well, that was my excuse for not taking the job)
I'm not really qualified to work in preschool or childcare. All I have is a blue card and a working-towards a Bachelor of Primary Education.

But I can hope! Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Cool thing happened this morning. I got to have a meeting with dude who runs food services about alt foods I can have due to being vegan with nothing I can eat on usual menu. I'm glad my feedback was noted and something changed, though it has taken them over 6 weeks.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead yay for finally getting somewhere! Hospital diets can be really restrictive Smiley Frustrated

Wanted to share that after about a month I've FINALLY finished this jigsaw puzzle! It's 1,000 pieces but felt like a million Smiley Tongue

IMG_8375.JPG

Let me guess, you've all forgotten that I exist. Well sorry to upset anyone but I'm still here, well kind of back. (note massive sarcasm). And yes I survived my pretty extreme punishment and week from hell.... did I mention two trips to ED (including last night). Well I did find a few positives from the week at least.......Smiley Indifferent

Yay I'm happy to see you back @loves netball! Smiley Happy I wanted to check in with you again but I didn't want to pressure you to be online if it wasn't being helpful to you. I'm sorry it was a tough week. Hugs. Tell us about those positives you found?

Highlighted

I was being punished @DruidChild, sorry. I made a post Smiley Happy

@loves netball I figured you were having a break from RO didn't want to mention you or anything until you were ready
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

well actually @j95, my case manager is going to help me get off here permanently.