cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TwittRO

Happy birthday Tempus! Hope you have an amazing day Smiley Very Happy Glad to hear that you had a good party yesterday. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Looked at the time and realised GR sesh would have started. Log in and find no GR sesh! Then I remember that Saturday was Australia day. So I'm guessing today must be a public holiday? Meaning no GR sesh!
Bummer!
Looks like I'll have to wait another 2 weeks! Bummer. Ohwell I'll just sit here and continue to paint my nails Smiley Tongue
(Loving the way my brain came to this conclusion haha)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

@Tempus: Happy (belated) birthday!!

@Bee: I had to remind myself that it was a public holiday too! It's too hard to remember them when they're during school holidays.

Birdeye: I've begun to get super busy. It is such a giant change to last year, I hope I can keep up. Why do the days suddenly feel way shorter?!
Highlighted

@Birdeye: haha, so I wasn't the only one... It was weird? funny? because earlier int he afternoon I was like to mum, "the main street is dead..." 'yeah, it's a public holiday.' "It is?" ... the same happened when I drove to this small family own business for tea, They are always shut Monday's and it was a public holiday, double LOL haha
Sounds as though you're having trouble adjusting to the speed and amoutn fo thigns to do? Hope you manage to keep up with everything!

Bee: Finally finished my nails! Loving the way they shine now after adding the top coat and some sparkles Smiley Very Happy

@Birdeye Thanks Smiley Happy.

Tempus: Everything is going well at the moment Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Hey, my mates got a tumblr about Sydney graffiti, skating and other stuff related to those. If any of you peeps are interested heres the link Sydney Graffiti.

Thanks

Highlighted

@Bee: Yeah, you were certainly not the only doing stuff like that. I kept expecting us to be getting dinner from a fish and chip shop, yet it was monday and a public holiday.
I'd had enough reminders over the weekend/day that it was a holiday as well!
Yeah I hope so too. It's one of those be careful what you wish for things, I'm just going to do my best to not let it turn into a ruined wish.

Birdeye: Alright, first day of school tomorrow. Okay school, here I come.
Highlighted

@Birdeye: Smiley Happy Yeah, my year adviser tried telling my year that we go back Tuesday, forgetting that while she went to work Tuesday, years7,11 and 12(us) go back Wednesday and 8,9,10 Thursday. It was kinda funny, and then our HSIE head pulled her up on it haha.
Yeah, I know what those are like. Hope it all turns out well though Smiley Happy
I went back today!!

Bee: Not feeling so great tonight. Though I am going to look after myself. I've got this!

Highlighted

@Bee: It did all turn out (mostly) well. So far I'm liking this year a lot better than last.
Hope your first day back went well and your not flooded with homework.

Birdeye: Not the best day. Trying to focus on the positive parts of it and on making the rest of it better.
Highlighted

@Birdeye: Glad to hear it all turned out to be good. Smiley Happy Glad to hear this year is turning out to be better. Hope you can focus soley on those positives Smiley Happy
Yeah first day back was good, had a bit of fun too. & no, not entirerly flooded with homework, and considering that I'm missing the next 3 days of school, I wont have all that much to catch up on, I've already done 1 and a bit lessons of maths! But the rest I can catch up Thursday morning and late afternoon/night, or over next weekend, so it's all good so far.

Bee: Off to Sydney tomorrow! Eeeey! But I have this weird feeling that I've forgotten to pack something and my mind is going around in loops trying to steal my confidence o.O But nether the less with low/mid 20's I should be fine with what I've packed, I mean I can always be different and wear black stockings with green shoes, because that goes right? Smiley Tongue haha
I'll see everyone latter in the week, hope you all have an awesome week Smiley Happy