cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

Oh that sucks, I hope you're ok @j95! It's great you can look at it with a sense of humour though. Smiley Tongue

Im all good @Randomness - added a good laugh to an otherwise horrible day for me.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95,

OUCH! Glad you're ok!

blithe

Its been a long night, finally I can get some rest, emergency rooms are horrible.

It really breaks my heart when I hear (read) that someone doesn't have supportive parents, but at the same time, it makes me realise just how lucky I am.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

North didn't win last night, that made me sad Smiley Sad

But it's gig day!! 

should be a good wknd Smiley Happy

Chilling out on a Saturday night, watching Youtube videos Smiley Happy

Sorry for not being around much lately. I've had a lot on my plate / interwebs has been driving me nuts. Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday! Unfortunately I won't be able to make GR tonight due to a 21st, however it is a house party, so I might pop by.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Chilling out on RO talking about life hacks!

Redhead: it's been ages since I've been on RO Smiley Sad sorry guys.
Just spent 2 and half weeks in hospital again. I seem to keep ending back in there Smiley Sad but I have new meds and new safety plan so hopefully I can stay out a while (but tbh I'd just be happy to make it over 3 days which is what happened last time)
Anyway how are you all doing, I've missed you all.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire