cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

Birdeye: I'm here!

Cassie: Had a lot of fun at a karaoke and quiz night last night! And our team won, woooo!

bluebird: completely and utterly exhausted. Heading for a majorly major crash and burn. Waaaaah. Whingerrrrrrrr!! 

loki: Pleased that things are a bit better today after the massive argument we had in the house last night. Taking advantage of the quiet tonight as mum & dad are at church.

super relaxing day, hanging out at home tonight. all is right with the world

hope everyone has a good start to their week Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Good luck TP- I hope yours is as lovely as mine! Smiley Happy Last night was awesome! Went out for lunch to celebrate a friend's 60th and have found champaigne I like! Apple cider's nice too...Thank God for vitamin B though as I woke up feeling like I'd been run over! 

It's been fairly quiet on the forums... hope everyone is doing ok Smiley Happy

Is there no GR sesh tonight?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee - don't think it's on tonight due to NSW public holiday. It has been very quiet the last few nights. hopefully that means everyone is off enjoying themselves *fingers crossed*

@jay-dee: Oh that makes sense... I've trawled through fb and twitter and here trying to work it out... and read the end of last week's GR sesh and it said see you next week, so I thought it was still on.. completely forgetting of cuorse it was a public holiday...
Yeah hope that's the case Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart