cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: right now I am....

That's brilliantl @DruidChild! I didn't even think about asking that, I think I will ask if they want to catch up. Smiley Happy (I'm such a doofus for not realising Smiley Tongue) Thanks Smiley Happy
Highlighted

I can't read tone so I can't tell if you're being sarcastic?? But if you're serious then you're welcome Smiley Happy I hope it goes well!

Highlighted

Right now, I am ... feeling uncertain about what the future holds for me. The entire year has been a bit bogus and it will also be ending in a bang too (in a bad way). Got kicked out of home, and now potentially getting kicked out of uni too. But I'd like to think that somewhere, there may be some good times ahead Smiley Wink

I was serious @DruidChild Smiley Happy I really didn't think to just ask "do you want to hang out" because I'm not much of a forward person Smiley Tongue

Oh no @Myvo, I'm really sorry to hear about that. Somewhere ahead there are good times waiting for you Smiley Happy

Right now I want a medal for dealing with stupid loud thumlibg music ALL afternoon. (it's still going and I'm reaching my limit) Bloody neighbours. New years is going to suck so much.
Highlighted

I'm sorry you had to go through all that @Myvo, it's been one hell of a year and not in a good way. We're here for you if you needs us hun Heart

Highlighted

More loud music @N1ghtW1ng? Gee just reading about your neighbours gives me a headache - you defs deserve a medal for putting up with all that ruckus! Are you able to go somewhere else for new years to get a break from the noise (by seeing a late movie or something?)

Aw man @Myvo that's definitely a lot to deal with Smiley Sad have you got any supports to help you get through it all? Hopefully 2017 is a better year for both of us Smiley Happy

@lokifish there was a bit more this afternoon. I'm pretty sure some of it is from cars and their loud stereos and engines, still annoying though. I deserve a trophy and a plaque on my street Smiley Tongue
The family's been invited out, I don't totally want to go though (I don't really care about staying up till midnight to "witness the new year" or whatever)
Maybe I'll be sick *fake cough* Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

Right now I am feeling like a stupid dumb idiot 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Hey @j95 what's going on?

Highlighted

I don't know I've been out doing a few things this morning now I'm cleaning up my room but I found all my school work from this year and I'm really worried about next year like really really worried because I'm so dumb @Bree-RO
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//