Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: right now I am....

Hopefully things are still fine for you @Bananatime04 Heart
Highlighted

Right now I am trying to slow my breathing and enjoy the moment of quiet I have right now, since my house has been very busy lately. I'm getting there!

Highlighted

Sounds like an awesome strategy @squiggly. Good on you for taking advantage of the quiet moments Heart
Highlighted

Right now I am setting achievable goals for the week to avoid the Sunday blues and anxiety about new restrictions being introduced in Victoria! 

Highlighted

Right now I am wondering what I can eat that's sweet, cause I'm craving something sweet rn.

Highlighted

Right now I am quite chilly and looking forward to a nice warm shower Cat Embarassed

Highlighted

Right now, I'm craving a warm shower, thanks to @Hannah-RO's last post.

Highlighted

Right now I am hungry and should eat some lunch !
Highlighted

@drpenguin I hope you ended up having a yummy lunch!

Right now I am feeling overwhelmed with uni work but also grateful to have something to focus on while in lockdown in Victoria! 

Highlighted

@marlee I hope you're going okay in Victoria right now and that you're uni stress has settled a bit (I totally get you though, now is such a busy time in the semester)

Right now I'm trying to figure out all the cool features of the ReachOut website (I'm a new builder). I'm also currently making a September songs playlist because the last playlist I made was in April and I'm so sick of those songs if any one has any good song recommendations let me know!