cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: right now I am....

@stonepixie Ahh timing's a funny thing: look at the upcoming Getting Real session Smiley Tongue

Right now I'm tired, sick and sitting on the couch watching DVDs

------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.

I am looking forward to a new job oppurtunity, I am also at home relaxing after a coffee with my older brother and my housemate

wondering what on earth I have done so wrong to be treated so badly, feeling unworthy of happiness and love

Hahaha @lokifish, I know!

Right now I want to apologise for my original post on drinking, it has been fixed up. Cat Embarassed 

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Right now I am watching Criminal Minds and have a pretty bad headache.

Right now I am on the tram listening to Angus and Julia Stone, visiting Mum (wish me luck guys, gonna need it!!)

right now ... im watching reruns of neighbours, baking a lime and coconut cake !

@ruenhonx which episode? On TV? You've just made my day!

@N1ghtW1ng im not a huge fan of it, but my girlfriend watches it all the time, they rerun the whole weeks worth of episodes on a sunday arvo on channel 11

@j95 I've caught a few episodes on TV late a night too. It's one of my favourite shows.

Right now I am very hungry. Luckily for me I have pie waiting. Robot Happy
Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here and click "start a topic"

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 298 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors