cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: right now I am....

@N1ghtW1ng Kim possible fillsv my head with positive childhood memories

Right now I'm waiting for my friend to wake up so we can do things, he likes to sleep in til 12
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Feeling like an idiot
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Everything OK @j95? No probs if you don't feel like going into it, but if you do, we're here mate. Smiley Happy

feeling anxious for no reason. Cause yeah, it's legit scary getting up and walking anywhere in the room to do anything, said no one ever. Seriously wtf.

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

@Bay52VU anxiety can be odd sometimes, like how it can make you fearful of random things. Do you think trying some coping strategies could help? Just remember that anxiety doesn't always make sense, so it's perfectly okay to feel anxious for no reason sometimes

@safari93 I don't even think I'm fearful of anything specific, just feeling weird about stuff in general. I don't think anything's going to help other than just time passing.

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

@Bay52VU ahh okay, yeah sometimes those feelings can pass on their own, but of course if it doesn't you could try something out that might help, or talk about it here. Hopefully it does though!

Right now I am cold. Smiley Tongue

@Bay52VU hopefully in the morning you'll feel better. *hugs*

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Right now I'm disappointed, I wanted to watch the sun rise but got distracted in the games threads. Oh well. Tea time
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead man thats awesome, you were up early! i snoozed my alarm like 20 times this morning, but i saw the sun set last night!! do you get up and watch the sunrise a lot? 

we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle