cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: right now I am....

@redhead how are you going?
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

Thats why I put my phone on the other side of my bedroom then I set 8 alarms all 2 minutes apart from each other so that I get annoyed they're going off so often and have to get up to grab it. Its probably not a great strategy because waking up angry at your phone everyday probably isn't the nicest thing but it works @Craycray17
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

That's so clever!!!!!!! But I'm too lazy hahaha. I just make super early plans so that I definitely get up haha

@Craycray17 I'm good. How are you
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Yeah good thanks! I've had the day off so I've gotten some things ticked off my list. Has the mania subsided a bit btw?

@Craycray17 not really. I'm about to head to my psychiatrist so see what he says. I hope I don't end up in hospital
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Yeah fingers crossed for you, I hope he has some good pointers for you

Hey @redhead, just wanted to check in and see how you were doing tonight.

Right now I am feeling a little vulnerable and I think I'll need to talk it out with someone. I opened myself up in two different situations tonight and although it's good for me, those feelings are causing a problem.
I also annoyed because Grill'd did not give me my zucchini chips and by the time I realised it was too late.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Sorry @j95, only just saw this post now. Let me know if you still wanna talk it out. Proud of you for opening up like you did. That takes a lot of courage dude! It can also make you have some conflicting feelings, but if you trust the people you opened up to, it should be ok.