cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 2019 is my worst year by far

I haven't talked to him and I was considering asking why he did it but my friends say I shouldn't so im not too sure what to do. im just rlly conflicted at the moment cause all this teasing had died down and cause he commented, the teasing has increased to the point that people from other groups are teasing me aswell. im rlly scared to go back to school...

cause like I hate being centre of attention and im rlly confused on why he brought up all this drama again cause I thought he hated it
Highlighted

Hey @ruthxxx 

Sorry to read that this incident has been bought up again. It does seem strange that he made that comment considering he didn't like the attention. I know your friends don't think you should bring it up to him - What do you think you should do? 

It's not nice that you're feeling scared to go to school, no student should ever feel that way going into a place of learning. Are there any teachers you trust that you could talk to about this? Heart 

yeh thats why im rlly confused. im not too sure thats why I was wondering if u had any suggestions? my friends have told me to just ignore it but like im confused why hes bringing it up again. im not rlly close to any of the teachers.

Hi @ruthxxx, it sounds like a very complex situation for you to go through Heart I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing bullying. In situations like this, it is best to trust ourselves and go with our instincts. It can be difficult but at the end of the day, we need to be happy and confident with the choices we make. It sounds like you are debating whether or not to approach this issue with this guy. Perhaps you could make a list of the positives vs. negatives of talking to him about what has happened? It is really horrible that you feel uncomfortable and scared to go to school. Is there any adults that you can talk to this about? It can allow them to keep an eye out for you and be there for support if you need them Smiley Happy