cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: I can't stand it

it’s free counselling service so it might not come up on the bill ? do you have a phone ? do your parents actually check who they’ve called ? sorry for so many questions x

yeha i hope not Smiley Happy
no @litgym I'm calling from my tv!! Smiley Wink of course i have a phone!! I don't know, I don't call many people.. That's alright <3

tv ?...woah okay that’s interesting! hope it does well x

no @litgym, im calling form my phone Smiley Happy Thnaks

wait what hahahha above you said ill calling from my tv hahaha

haha no i was being sarcastic when you asked do you have a phone? and i was like um duh what do you think im calling on, my tv?? Smiley Wink

ohhhhhhhhhhh okay clearly didn’t pick up on that. i was just checking because some people still don’t have phones or barely use it. i remember you also mentioning you didn’t have social media. idkkk man my brain is fuzzy 

hehehe thats ok yeah i barely use mine im not that fussed Smiley Happy

ahh fuck they aren't leaving till like 4:30 now so they'll be like no time to call them erghhh things are getting worse intense now and I just want to speak to someoneee

Hey @annabethxchase, I can see that you're struggling at the moment. It's really difficult when you don't have the privacy you need to call. Do you think webchat or email could be an option for the time being? Heart

What's one thing you can do for self care at the moment?