cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW Feeling shit about myself

My nana died this morning.

Honestly I'm not ready to talk about it but yeah..

I'm just going to miss her so much.

So um, I may or may not be on the forums as much.

I don't know. I don't know...

@Tiny_leaf  I'm so sorry about your nana. I can't imagine what you and your family are going through right now. Heart

It's okay to step away from the forums. This is a really difficult time and you need to do what's best for yourself.

Thinking of you and your family. Heart

I'm so sorry to hear about your nana @Tiny_leaf. May she rest in peace. Heart 

We'll be here to listen when (or if ever) you want to talk about it. Heart

Thank you..

think I'm going to need a hospital stay while waiting for my headspace thing Smiley Sad

I miss nana, and now everything feels less real and it's just making everything worse.

I saw her body to say goodbye and I saw her breathing but it was just a hallucination... I hate my stupid brain for doing that to me

Kid's psych wards only take under 16 year olds.

Adult's ones only take over 18 year olds, and only ones in their catchment area.

I'm 17 years old and don't live conveniently next to a good hospital.

The closest one to me is a bit crap and also puts about 0 effort into queer inclusion. (Yay for so many somewhat conservative religious hospitals in WA's public health sector.)

It's like everything is closing in...

Hi @Tiny_leaf, I am so sorry to hear about your loss Heart We are all here for you. Grief is a different process for everyone, so please be gentle with yourself during this time. There is no 'wrong' or 'right' way to grieve. It must be so difficult to be experiencing hallucinations at this time as well.. You have identified that you really need more support right now and that is a brave thing to do. It takes a lot of self-awareness and courage. I am not sure if you have been in touch with this service before but the Mental Health Emergency Response Line (WA Based - 1800 676 822) may be able to help. If you give them a call, they can help you explore your options Heart

Thanks @Taylor-RO

I'm unable to talk over the phone though..

I've done a bit more looking around. The only hospitals that'll take me are: the one that gave me a deep fear of hospitals, or the one that my nana just died at.

Which is kinda shit..

On a slightly better note I'm going to my volunteering thing today so I'll get some animal cuddles. 

Hey @Tiny_leaf.. reading this just broke my heart Smiley Sad I am so incredibly sorry for your loss.
I hope seeing the animals and getting cuddles helps take your mind off things. Just letting you know that when you’re ready to talk about it, if you feel like talking to someone, we are here for you ❤️

Hello @Tiny_leaf,

I also just wanted to offer my deepest sympathies. 

Echoing @Bananatime04 so many people on the forums appreciate you and if you need to talk we are here 

<3 Tasi

@Tiny_leaf  What you're going through is so awful. Smiley Sad I really hope that everything works out for you. We're all here to support you during this hard time.

I hope you enjoyed your volunteering today. Heart