Did you mean: 

Re: TW I really really hate myself

The boat is swaying 😰 it’s scaring me

I’m trying those things suggested btw

I can’t call anyone because my mum is in the room and we can’t leave

I see @Bananatime04 

Try holding onto something really tightly and see if it would make you feel a bit more stable and secure?

When I got scared on a swaying boat (many years ago), I think what I did was that I stared at the objects that are very very far away from me so that they look almost static. This really helped ease the tension in my body. 

Hope you'll be fine very soonSmiley Happy

Are you ok now? ... Try the exercised suggested and let us know if they were helpful? Heart

Great! Let us know how they go @Bananatime04 Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

I’m fucking shitting myself still.. I’m not okay I literally feel like I’m having a crisis experience. I’m so scared I hate the feeling of going up and down and swaying

@Bananatime04 would you like any more suggestions?

Or just someone to talk to?

Can you see outside?

Who are you with @Bananatime04 ? Would it be helpful to tell the person in charge that you feel you are in crisis? how did you find the relaxation tips? 

Good luck with the move @Bananatime04! It sounds like a big change for you. Moving houses can be so stressful. Smiley Sad

I don't have much to suggest other than what has already been suggested, but I hope you can feel better. Heart

Sorry guys my posts weren’t posting because the service got really bad when we got out the bass straight. And when I was saying the boat was swaying, I wish it stayed like that! We were still on good water then and by 12 it got so rough it was exactly the same as bad plane turbulence just ongoing.. when I looked out the window I could actually see the water because it was dark in our room.. and omg it was so rough. There were even massive bangs under the boat when the water got trapped from swaying to one side and also the front of the boat going up at the same time.. it was so scary. I was awake all night 😞 also had 5 rounds of throwing up.. like 15 times each round. 9pm 12pm 1am 2am 2:20am and 3am. There was nothing left in my stomach to the point were I think I was throwing up.. this is gross but sorry, my own urine. It hurt my throat and stomach so much 😖 couldn’t even keep any water down

It was the worst experience ever.. you know those shows with like the fish catcher boats where the waves are like 10 meters and they get chucked around? Yea felt like that not even exaggerating

I’m never ever going on a boat again