cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I feel physical pain after my only friend turned on me...

Sorry to hear that. I'm on my phone so linking is hard but maybe @TOM-RO can link some bullying articles for you. We've got some good ones on RO

Can you speak to another teacher or someone outside of school about how you've been going and the bully? You definitely deserve the right support
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Heya @xXLexi_Lou122Xx sorry to hear you’ve been having another rough day Smiley Sad That sucks Heart Thanks for the song rec, I noticed you posted some NF lyric earlier, I really like some of his songs too! Smiley Happy 

Just going to link some bullying articles for you both @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @scared01 Smiley Happy ways to take care of yourself if you’re being bullieduse ctrl, alt, delete to cope with bullyinghow to get help for bullyingquiz: how to deal with bullying

Thank you @DruidChild for linking those. No computer is rather frustrating cause I can't link on my phone 🙄

Hope some of those links help @xXLexi_Lou122Xx
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Great to hear that someone else know NF too. I can relate a lot to 'Paralysed'. It's basically me right now.
Thanks @scared01, @DruidChild.
The bully isn't exactly bullying me, but he has been picking on me for quite some time. And just because I don't like noise.

That’s a really intense song @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, it sounds painful feeling the things described in it. Music really helps me to express what I’m feeling too. 

There are lots of things that ‘count’ as bullying and consistent teasing can definitely be bullying, especially as it’s affecting how you feel. Disliking loud noise is nothing to be ashamed of Heart Do you have any favourite teachers at your school who might be able to offer more help than your guidance counsellor? 

I know it isn't anything to be ashamed of, I just keep getting teased about it.
I do have a favourite teacher, but she can't do anything either. She already knows about this problem too.

Thanks for being here @DruidChild. I think you're the help I needed right now. I'm ok this morning, but I'm dreading going to school. I was talking to my mum last night. Not about that kid, but how I was going at school. I told her that I'm back to square one for friends. Because my newest friends, have disappeared. One is moving to a different school, and the other, hangs out with my ex friend. The girl that's moving school was a true friend. Now I'm lost without her.

This is why I stopped making new friends. Because they move away, or backstab me. It hurts. It hurts so much.
Highlighted

I've already tried those links @scared01
@DruidChild. They weren't the best help.

@DruidChild, another teacher asked if I was ok, after noticing how quiet and alone I was. I should have told her what's happening. Oh well.
No one at school would class what's happening has a problem. At least, that's how I see what's happening.

I am sore all over. I went to the gym today at second break, but that didn't help at all. I was shaking and crying, but I can't tell anyone. They'll just tell me to make friends. They always do.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx @I’m so sorry you’re feeling so alone.. I know how hard it is to sit with that feeling. I was there on Monday and found that talking to people really helped but I left that too long and made myself sit in more pain so I really encourage you to talk to someone. If you feel up to it, could you talk to that teacher next time you see them? And explain what’s happening for you? I found that my science teacher last year was my best support and was heartbroken when I moved this year but that was the best choice I made. Please talk to someone when you are feeling alone x