cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I feel physical pain after my only friend turned on me...

Thanks @Bananatime04.

I don't really need to now... I have become the person I was meant to be. I'm no longer paralysed, but...

Now I'm UNBREAKABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prayer and worship was last night. That's where I became unbreakable. I have two great friends there, and I know they won't let go or put me down. 

I just have to get through the next two weeks of school, and then it's holidays!  

Thank you @Bananatime04 @DruidChild @scared01 @Mcro @TOM-RO @Andrea-RO @TOM-RO @gina-RO and everyone else who has helped me overcome this very large problem , and I will keep going on, and supporting others when they need it!

Lol. I'm cleaning my room now...
So boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh well... Thanks again guys. Love you all! ❤❤❤❤

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, it sounds like although the last few days have been hard, you’re feeling really positive and happy about your prayer and worship service! That’s so awesome to hear, I’m happy for you Smiley Very Happy And it’s wonderful that you have some great and loyal friends there. 

How is the room cleaning going? Do you have any plans for the holidays? Heart

Highlighted

@DruidChild, I don't have any plans for the holidays, because I don't like them. I would rather be at school, or elsewhere than at home...
Otherwise, I will probably be practicing my lines and dances for the school musical.
I finished my room. It was soooooo boring. Oh well. Done now.

The prayer and worship service was awesome, because I made those two friends. They're the only friends I have now. And the Lord has given me what I needed. Thanks for every reply to this thread guys! I am recovering as well as I can.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx Mm I feel the same about holidays! Maybe there are some worship services you could attend over the holidays? Are you looking forward to the school musical? Congrats on cleaning your room Smiley Very Happy

I’m happy to hear you made some new friends!! I know that religion is really helpful for lots of people, I’m glad it’s been like that for you! Heart

We're are so relatable!
I wish that there were some worship services over the holidays...
Yes I am looking forward to the musical, but I still haven't gotten my parts yet. I wish that you guys could come and watch tho.
I don't think there's any need for this thread anymore... But it will still be here if I need to talk throughout the week. I don't actually know if I can get through this week... Please wish me luck.

Aw I wish we could come and watch you too @xXLexi_Lou122Xx I’m sure you will do great! Smiley Very Happy Wishing you all the luck in the world this week, please feel free to come back to this thread or start a new one if you need to talk Heart

I don't feel very well...
Something isn't right. Oh well.
I'll stay on for as long as possible, as I'm giving support t others. But I don't know what's going on...

hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx you mentioned that you're not feeling very well, can you tell me a bit more about that?

Do you mean you're feeling mentally a bit off?

Here to chat if you'd like, and always happy to listen Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I'm physically feeling off. I probably just need some sleep. And a friend that will listen at school.