cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’m happy at my new school

@scared01 I don’t know maybe he but I’m just not sure

@Cheeseburger sorry to leave but i have to go out in a few minutes so need to log off. ill be back later on tonight though or sometime after lunch.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 That’s ok I’m just going to be watching a movie on Netflix and then a series on Netflix

thats ok @Cheeseburger you dont have to have answers. its just something to consider anyway. maybe flick them an email and see what they suggest. im not sure if your at school or not but maybe chat later on the phone or webchat as they can have a look for you local area too or suggest how hey could help

Hi @Cheeseburger,

I have just been reading over this thread, and it really sounds like you have a lot going on at the moment. I am so sorry to hear about your medical condition and the potential impacts on your life- I can hear how stressful it is to make a decision on treatment right now. Have the doctors/hospital given you options for support you can access like counselling? Is this something you would be interested in?

@scared01 has offered some great examples of supports available to you, and you mentioned you parents have been supporting you. I can hear how hard it has been with friendships as well. I hope you can feel that we are here for you when you need to talk Heart 

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

@scared01 I’m not at school and I’m watching The Vampire Diaries atm so I might do it later

@Jess1-RO it’s just hard because I can’t go to school because of my mental health issues and no the doctors haven’t said anything about counseling at all and I have to go and see a Gynaecologist after I have blood tests and an ultrasound

sounds like a good idea @Cheeseburger i hope you enjoy vampire diaries

@scared01 it’s good and I’m enjoying watching it and I’m up to season one episode 3

Hi @Cheeseburger,

That does sounds hard. I am very grateful that you have shared some of the load here with us today. Let us know if there is anything we can do to support you or to help link you in with some more supports Heart 

You've probably heard of these before, but the helplines can also be really good to talk things through with if you feel like you are having a rough day and want to speak to someone straight away. There is Kids Helpline and Lifeline, also eheadspace online. 

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

sounds good. i dont watch that tv show but its god to get a binge watching session in @Cheeseburger