Did you mean: 

Re: overloaded and angry

I can't @Bree-RO
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I just want to scream I can't process all this

Hey @j95 sounds like maybe it could be rad to focus on that breathing, I am feeling for you it sounds like a really heavy storm. Another option is to re-arrange your priorities just to give your mind a break Heart

Knowing it's only a temporary measure can also be helpful sometimes I find. Is there anything on the list of things for tomorrow you can delay until later?

I have got to log off but there's also KHL and other community members who may have some ideas Smiley Happy Will touch base tomorrow.

just keep trying to breathe @Bree-RO

How you going today @j95?

Mmm I'm ok @FootyFan26 something funny happened today too

Sounds great @j95! It's always great to have funny things to reflect on from the day, makes it a bit easier. Feel free to share if you want.

I finished work at like 3 today so went to the indoor pool for a swim, one of my little sisters was there with one of her carers, she's about 10. She was in the deep pool, right in the middle, refusing to get out, she I think she was due to have her meds she has adhd, she was being absolutely uncooperative, not listening, quite happy doing whatever she wanted, and they were trying so hard to get her out. I saw her when I was walking in and I was like "get out!" I probably scared her a little but it got her out and she gave me a hug. Just funny how she wouldn't listen to anybody but me.

Haha, that's so great @j95. It's nice that she went over and gave you a hug, sounds like you're someone she loves a lot but also looks up to and knows she should listen to which is great. Do you go to the pools often?

I have a swimming pool just down the road from my school but I never go.

Yeah I do swimming once a week, it's like an open swim group with a coach, I haven't been in a while, but today I just decided to take myself for some laps.
Well I haven't seen any of my siblings in almost three weeks so she was excited to see me too.