cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: when is it time for hospital

how can i move forward and not worry what they think they when they live in the same house as me @Bree-RO

i dont need their permission to get well but itll make it easier if i had my mothers support of getting that help

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hmmm @scared01 in truth, sometimes you just can't control that. I left home at sixteen for similar issues, just a really strained experience between mother and daughter.

Just with my experience..at the end of the day I had to let go of my need for validation from her (not easy, but doable! Smiley Happy)

Think of it this way, we naturally from a very young age want the support of our parents and guardians. It is instinctual. Unfortunately, for many it's not the case, perhaps even for my own mother she did not have this support at a young age (who knows?) but the point is; we can never control people's opinion's of us, but  we can control whether or not we value them.

yeah but if i go i dont want my middle sister to ahve to take on any other responsibilities @Bree-RO

i dont know what to do

my mother hates me Smiley Sad @Bree-RO

Why do you say this @scared01?

Definitely only you that can make the call Heart, but it would only be temporarily the retreat? Or am I wrong?

@Bree-RO i tried to include her and allow her to understand how serious this matter is. she doesnt know about the sh or the suicidal thoughts but im startign to wonder whether i should show her becasue she seems to jsut think m lying or soemthing. shes angry at me. she wont even talk or look at me

what kind of a person am i- obviously not a good one for even my mother to disown me and im such a disgrace now.

i cant imagine if i went to hoisptal i think it would make things so much worse.

i cant do anything. im friggin hopelesss and stupid at these things and at anything else. the retreat is only temporary and when i get back im still going to face the same problems as what i am not probabaly only worse becasue now that stigma is hanging around me that im a freak

I don't think you are hopeless at all. A lot of people on the forums have poor relationships with their parents and are wonderful people. I completely understand feeling this way though, think it's definitely an okay feeling to experience and makes a lot of sense - but you're not hopeless, you're doing very well.

What do you think is the next best move with your Mum? @scared01

I dont think needing to go to hospital is doing well @Bree-RO but i get what you mean

I dont know what the next move is. I suppose wait a day or teo and see if she comes around

When the f@#k am i going to get a break!
These ideas are starting to sound good as in not being here at all.
Its my fault they say. Im making it harder then it really is she says
How can i accomodate everyone all the time
I cant do it! And now if i speak up im in crap for it
Im seriously over it.
Maybe i should do something then it wont be an invisible illness

@Bree-RO @Mona-RO @Ben-RO @Sally-RO

@scared01 it must be super frustrating to have such a strained relationship with your mother (mine is similarly strained) and I get the sense you're feeling really overwhelmed right now.

The most important thing is to keep yourself safe. Are you safe right now?

What can we do to get you through these thoughts/feelings?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //