cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Something good today

Something good today... I went for a swim.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Today... bagels! I thought we'd run out but dad found some in the freezer so I got to have it for breakfast Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Messaged some mates about doing something for my birthday (it’s not for other a month)
Highlighted

Lots of good things happened today. The kids at my work improved and tried new things. I had a yummy dinner. I also spent time with friends and played games.

Something good that happened today was that I had a nice conversation with a young girl I used to coach. It was nice being recognised and seeing that the girl wanted to talk to me. 

Today... my mum was chill about me not going to uni. That was good.

Something good today was that a teacher smiled and said thank you when I taught her class because I knew I had done a good job. The kids respected me at work today which made teaching easier. 

Something good today is that I was really productive and got a lot of stuff done that I had been putting off and fixed things that had been overwhelming me. 

Finished rewatching Rescue Bots, which means I can start rewatching it again! Smiley Tongue

well done @mspaceK
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**