cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never have I ever - Confession game

Okay, it's 3:30 AM and I wan't to make a confession so this is how I'm going to do it. Do you guys know that drinking game "never have I ever". Basically, if you have done a certain thing, then you have to drink once it's mentioned. For example "never have I ever cheated on my bf/gf"...so you would drink if you have. However, since we can't "drink" over the forum,nor do I encourage heavy drinking, comment if you've been there. If not, feel free to start a new confession and see how many people have done the same. I hope this made sense and I hope everyone can get something off their chest. I also want to see how crazy you guys are. I'll go first:

NEVER HAVE I EVER...

Stalked my ex boyfriend on facebook even after getting in a new relationship 

Re: Never have I ever - Confession game

Hahaha, oh dear. I have definitely done that. 

635680902577993976500161274_tumblr_nawgn7pjZc1qgxmqno1_500.gif

Gee, thinking of a confession is actually really hard! 

Never have I ever broken something really expensive (a camera) at a friends house and then freaked out and just kind of put it back and pretended i didn't touch it. 

Never have I ever lied so I could get something for free (mostly food)

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

HAHAH! that gif is gold.

I've done neither of those things. Although I did once spill a half-full jug of water in my friend's kitchen. BY ACCIDENT! It was dark and I didn't realise it had been closed so I tipped it basically upside-down and the lid popped off.

And now... wait now I'm confused. When we say "Never have I ever" are we saying something we've done?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng I think that's how it works so you would say:

Never have I ever spilled a half full jug of water in my friend's kitchen'

Mine is:

Never have I ever called a teacher Mum.

If only I could say I've never done that. Smiley Tongue

Thanks @FootyFan26

Never have I ever gone overseas

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng you've got the jist of it but now you just have to make confessions starting with 'never have I ever...'.

Never have I ever sat on my brother while he was asleep. (by accident) Smiley Tongue

@FootyFan26 Ive done that but for me it was Dad
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||
Highlighted

Never have I ever seen a Star Wars movie. EVER!