cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] The Pet Effect

@delicatedreamer too right! pets make really good companions

How can having a pet improve your mood?

@Student94 That's true too! Even if you are feeling a little down, pretty soon just having a tussle and pat with the dog/cat will alleviate all stress!! You can't help but feel gooooood!!

haha @stonepixie at least you dont have to pick up its poo Smiley Happy

lanejane

Hey Welcome @redhead Smiley Happy
I dont even have a stuffed animal omg I cant even remember the last time I had one. So cute do you cuddle with them Smiley Happy

I don't know @jvkn the goldfish that belongs to the house but no one who actually lives here now owns it. It is pretty judgemental! It hates me.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Haha oh she is a queen @ruenhonx!!

Oh and the parrot that lives next door is pretty sexist! Tried to bite a few of my fingers off for no other reason than that I am a female.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I think the speed of this has been the cause of my rapidly approaching migraine. So I'm going to call it a night and sleep. Have fun guys! I can't wait to see the whole discussion tomorrow and see how many posts we managed in 2 hours - we're already on over 70 in 20 minutes!

adog.jpg

@stonepixie really? haha try playing with it and get it to follow your finger when you feed it! that's always fun.. i use to have fighting fish that would jump out of the water to catch the pellets of food Smiley Tongue

@Jeremyinthebox Your dog looks really interesting! I have never heard of that before, but it makes sense they would be perfect for the job!! You are very lucky.