cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I feel alone. i'm looking to talk to someone.

Hi @MisoBear

Thats right! I don’t have many friends and I don’t like to share my problems with them. My best friend was always there for me but he has been dealing with few things so he is really busy. I kind of feel bad that he doesn’t make time for me. One of the side effect is behavioral changes and I feel really moody sometimes so I try to do different things. 

Thank you so much for your help and support!!

@Tiny_leaf 

thank you for sharing the information about the helpline! I have a counselor at my college who knows me well so I’m looking forward to talk to her. The samaritans will be helpful! 

Highlighted

@MisoBear

I like John Green. Do you? If which books have you read?! 

Hey @hpatel04,

I love John Green. My favourite is probably Paper Towns. Do you have a favourite? 

I reckon you're not alone in not wanting to burden friends with your problems. I know I've felt like I'm ruining someone's day, or making them take on more than they can handle, when I've had problems that I wanted to talk through with a friend. I'm hearing that you really need some support right now, and that have a friend to lean on in this tough time would be really helpful. I'm also sensing that these side effects are really difficult for you to deal with, but that you're doing your best to cope despite not having much support. 

I'm wondering if you need advice or just someone to listen to you right now?

Hey @MisoBear ! 

My favorite is The Fault in our stars. 

I’m trying my best to cope with myself and what’s happening around me but I feel like I need both advice and someone who can listen. I do need some support but I had a really bad fight with my best friend and I’m not sure if he ll resolve it. I wish he was there for me. I don’t know how to deal with my problems at the same time deal with this huge loss. Thank you so much for your support! It means a lot to me! 

Hey @hpatel04 

Just sent you an email in regards to you being a US citizen. Smiley Happy