cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself Here - July 2019!

If you're reading this, you've made it to the second half of 2019! Woohoo!

Whether you're a forum newbie or an oldie, here's some Wiggly questions for you to answer:

Hot potato, mashed banana, or cold spaghetti?

Image result for the wiggles gifs

What colour car do you drive? (If you don't drive, what colour would your dream car be?)

Can you point your fingers and do the twist?

Image result for the wiggles gifs

What's your favourite thing to put in a fruit salad? (Yummy, yummy! Smiley Tongue)

https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-13-2016/xcVMwt.gif

If you were a pirate, what would your name be?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/11/32/d2/1132d2749a8a7396e1908f300e92f362.gif

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - July 2019!

Loving the theme!

If we are talking about for eating: hot potato. But if we are talking about the dance move: definitely cold spaghetti! 

What colour car do you drive? (If you don't drive, what colour would your dream car be?)

I drive a BLUE suzuki swift and I love her!!!

You bet I can, that's my signature move. 

What's your favourite thing to put in a fruit salad? (Yummy, yummy! Smiley Tongue)

Watermelon, it's everyone's favourite surely. Such a yummy, summertime fruit.

According to this random pirate name generator I found on the internet (https://www.quizony.com/what-is-your-pirate-name/result.html) it's Barracuda Bart?!?!?

PS That pirate name generator is fun - give it a go 

haha @recharging_introvert that's such a strangely specific name generator i love it! Smiley Very Happy Heart

I am hardcore torn between hot potato and cold spaghetti, this is tricky, why are the wiggles asking us the hard-hitting questions? Smiley Tongue Smiley Wink Okay cold spaghetti it is!

tbh black but i feel like that would get very dusty very quickly Smiley LOL

My crowning achievement in life! (jk i can but not well Smiley Tongue )

What's your favourite thing to put in a fruit salad? (Yummy, yummy!)

Grapes 100%

ratatouille relaxing GIF

If a bowl of grapes could count as a fruit salad then that'd be amazing! Smiley Very Happy

If you were a pirate, what would your name be?

Apparently my name would also be Barracuda Bart? hmmmmm *squints suspiciously* that seems.... fishy 

scuttle the little mermaid GIF

(Geddit? Fishy? Pirates? i'll see myself out now Smiley Tongue)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a SLOW-MO Getting Real chat to do with Dealing with the Holiday Season, starting on Monday the 9th of December! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

@WanhedaSteYuj @polyphemus16 @FE @StephenPhilipps @sd95 and @angelerinah feel free to introduce yourselves here! Heart

bom dia hello GIF

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a SLOW-MO Getting Real chat to do with Dealing with the Holiday Season, starting on Monday the 9th of December! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

Hot Potato for the win! Also add some bacon, sour cream, and cheese and you have an amazing lunch Smiley Happy

I drive a white car.

Maybe? I don't know, but I have to be careful when I attempt it otherwise I could injure myself haha!

What's your favourite thing to put in a fruit salad? (Yummy, yummy! )
I'm going to be weird and say nothing as I don't eat fruit... but I think the more colours in a fruit salad the better!

Ummmm Pirate Fischbone (the C is important) maybe?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

Oooooo probably hot potato, but only if mashed too? Smiley Tongue

I drive a red car (parents old car) ...buuut my dream coloured car would just have to be white! I love white, so simple, elegant and classy Smiley Very Happy

Not 100% sure what this is tbh hahaha but maybe I'll give it a youtube and attempt later Smiley LOL

Omg this is so hard because I feel like the whole salad wouldn't be as good if it were missing any fruit! But if I had to pick one then probably grapes! Nice, crunchy and juicy mmm

Using @recharging_introvert 's generator, apparently Timbers Switch!

Highlighted

Hey everyone! Absolutely love this theme! Smiley Very Happy

Definitely hot potato! You can use it in so many different things, and it's very nice during the cold winter months. (Although I am a bit of a spaghetti fan too haha!)

I drive a white car which is almost always dirty (so a white car with brown spots? Smiley Tongue)

Sort of... yeah... not really!

Kiwifruit!

According to the generator that @recharging_introvert posted, Starry Seawolf!

(Although I do like Pirate McPirateface better Smiley Very Happy)

Such a fun theme!

I think I would have to go with hot potato- anything potato based is amazing! Smiley Very Happy 

My first car was a little red car! I called it Buzz because it was so quick and easy to drive and maneuver- loved that car! I now drive a grey/dark silver car

I am not the most co-ordinated dancer- but I think with practice I could get this dance move down! Haha

Raspberries! Particularly when they are really fresh- the best!

I also used the pirate name generator @recharging_introvert mentioned (awesome idea by the way!) and my pirate name is Barracuda Bart! 

illustration swimming GIF by Denyse

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

We have a few new members to the forums this week. A big welcome to our newest members @BewilderedObsessive @T_Manson @Brittzz @blondie1159 and @loz126 Smiley Happy This is a space you can introduce yourselves with some fun questions, and get to know other members of the forums community!

We look forward to seeing you around and getting to know you!

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

Amazing theme! So fun!! Smiley LOL Smiley LOL

Hot potato, because baked potatoes are the best. Also, I had a dance routine to this in Primary school but we had to keep it secret so my screen name on MSN messenger was just 'Hot Pot' for a few weeks.

I want to drive a really wacky, bright colour no one else has. Like maybe obnoxiously pink or orange.

Can't really point my right fingers at the moment due to broken wrist. Also, very uncoordinated in general.

Yogurt. Or if it has to be a fruit, pineapple (even though my body doesn't like me eating pineapple -- my tongue gets all fuzzy for ages -- it's still my favourite).

Using pirate generator (thanks @recharging_introvert)...  I'm another Starry Seawolf! Smiley Surprised @mrmusic one of us is an imposter!!