cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Podcasts

Woo podcasts!

Hamish & Andy Smiley Happy

Serial (season one)

Wilosophy (how great is Wil Anderson @Bree-RO!)

Meshel Laurie's Nitty Gritty Committee

99% Invisible - the host has a super soothing voice and it helps me fall asleep (although the content is super interesting)

@letitgo Underwater headphones are a thing!!??!?!?

Mind.

Blown.

@khaleesi_18 99% invisible sounds super intriguing! The title reminds me of a podcast called Invisibilia, which I've just started listening to. I'd definitely recommend it. It's a bit like TED  Radio hour, with different speakers and each episode covering a particular theme (generally "invisible forces that control our lives")

@roseisnotaplant I know - I was super impressed at the idea of underwater headphones too!  

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

Oh wow @Bree-ROI want to thank you for the recommendation. I just finished binging Limetown and I'm obsessed. I NEED a season two!

@TheCommander So stoked you enjoy! I don't even know if they're going to do Season 2 I haven't heard anything Smiley Embarassed  Hopefully one day.

@Bree-RO I listened to the first episode of Limetown today and I'm hooked already! Just downloaded the rest and I'm actually looking forward to work next week so I can listen to them and find out what's happening!

I love podcasts! They're so good for filling in the time when doing boring stuff like housework and commuting Smiley Very Happy

Some of my faves are:

• Wilosophy with Wil Anderson ( @khaleesi_18  so glad there are other people on the forums that listen to this one. it's so good!)
  • Serial
  • Adventures in Roommating (I've lost count of how many times I've awkwardly tried to stop myself from laughing out loud at this one)
  • The Nerdist
  • Coffee with Chrachel 

I'm seriously going to need to check out some of the ones you guys put down, I've been feeling like I needed some new ones so this is perfect!

@Chessca_H Thanks for contributing your favourites! I'm definitely going to check them out!

Adventures in Roomating especially sounds good and I'm always in favour of something that can make me laugh. What's that one about? Smiley Happy

@letitgo It's by two roommates in LA called Meghan Tonjes and Keith Battista, mostly it's just them talking about whatever comes to mind and answering audience questions but their dynamic is really funny (if slightly NSFW most of the time so proceed with caution Smiley Tongue)

@Chessca_H Caution heeded! Smiley Tongue

Going to dowload it now! I'm 4 episodes into Limetown and deliberately listening to it slowly because I don't want it to be over!