cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TwittRO

It's about all this stuff with Mum @DruidChild it just fucking sucks, a lot.
To be honest I'm not going to bother making a new thread, no matter what I say it will be too distressing, I just can't get it right
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

I'm really sorry I didn't reply to you last night @j95! I fell asleep on the sofa Smiley LOL

The situation with your mum does sound really distressing and sucky Smiley Sad I'm sorry you're going through it right now. How are you doing this morning? 

Highlighted

@j95 ultimately you can't be responsible for what other people feel. Provided it's within guidelines (and maybe just a quick trigger warning in the title) if someone chooses to then read it knowing it may trigger them then that's on them. And I say that as someone who does sometimes get triggered by stuff on here - it's my responsibility to know my limits. I know you're going through a lot of shit with your mum right now and that really sucks Smiley Sad

It's just an ongoing battle @lokifish @DruidChild when will it end
Highlighted

It sounds so frustrating for you @j95 Smiley Sad Is there anything you could do today to take a mental break from the situation with your mum, could you go for a swim or something? Or is Frontyard able to help sort stuff out? 

Highlighted

I'm working @DruidChild but could go for a swim after. Nah Frontyard are good but they've helped me with the legal stuff and now that's sort of it, they can't really provide ongoing help around the problem
Highlighted

Cool, I hope work goes well @j95. Right, I see...are there other people or services who can support you around this? It sounds like a lot to tough out on your own. In my opinion, by surviving you're proving that she doesn't have control over you anymore. 

Highlighted

@DruidChild I used to go to Headspace but haven't booked an appointment this year, yet, I don't know why, they called me up and said I'd book it in myself when I'm ready, not sure when I'll do that.
Highlighted

I need a hug... Not sure big ted wants to smell how bad I do right now though Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

virtual hug coming your way @loves netball