cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tell us about your avatar

Thank you @scared01!

// Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm Possible" //

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx a hand drawn one sounds so cool! Smiley Very Happy Can't wait to see it one day!

I recently changed my avatar from the default one for the first time, which is exciting! Smiley Happy It has a wolf because they're my favourite animal and it's got the moon and tree branches because honestly, it's just so aesthetically awesome! Smiley Tongue  I changed it because my default icon was a parrot and was a bit suss imo Smiley LOL definitely up to something...

||We're having a Getting Real live chat to do with Group Work on Monday the 23rd of September! Check it out here! Smiley Very Happy||

love your new avatar @ecla34
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

My avatar is of Molang and Piu Piu.

There is no real special meaning other than that I have some plushies of Molang and Piu Piu. They are so soft and some of my favourite stuffed animals. I admit to falling asleep on them a few times. Smiley Tongue

I have watched some of the show and I think it's really cute.

@WheresMySquishy so that's where it's from!!! I keep seeing the gifs everywhere, there's a tiny part of me that thinks you're taking over the internet Smiley Tongue

Related image

@Tiny_leaf  I love the gifs too! The characters are so expressive.

giphy
giphy

Since I was a kid, I have always loved collecting plushies and stuffed animals. A lot of them are characters and have names.

Of course, I like collecting squishies too! Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

Seeing as I changed my avatar, I thought I might talk about it! (because any chance to talk about my one true love, Ninjago, is a chance not worth passing up)

My avatar is this beautiful sucker, Kai:Related image

(He's the red ninja, master of fire) 

He's a dumbass but I love him. Plus I feel like this gif just captures my current mood somehow. Just, slipping on the sunnies, with the eyebrows and grin. Yep. Smiley Tongue

@N1ghtW1ng  Kai is awesome! Smiley Happy