Did you mean: 

Re: tell us about your avatar

cool! @Bee it still come out really good Smiley Happy
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Thanks @scared01 Heart

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Mine is a photo of my cat Paprika or Rikki as he mostly goes by, chilling on my bed as he often does Smiley Happy I adopted him as a 6 month old from my local cat shelter and as soon as I saw his profile online I knew he was mine, I've had him for 4 years and he is my baby Smiley Happy He is a bit of scaredy cat but is bonded to me and whenever I travel he get's out of sorts, I am going away in 1.5 weeks for a week (I've not left him for more than 3 nights I know he will hate me) and my family is joking that we will need Skype sessions as he won't cope! To make matters worse I return home for 6 nights and then go away for 4 nights (technically 3 but I have a redeye flight so it's closer to 4) so he won't be happy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

I had a look at the pictures you could choose from and went with the elephant because it's my husband's favourite animal so it reminds me of someone I love, and they are a cool animal (gentle and protective and deep and interesting) and I find the colours pretty and peaceful. Not a whole lot of energy or thought went into it though.

Highlighted

Loving hearing all the stories behind your avatars!!!

Mine is (scrolling up to check because I can't remember Smiley Tongue) one of my favourite Ninjago characters!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

@N1ghtW1ng Smiley Happy

aww hes a cutie @ErinsAntics aww poor bugger i hope he becomes abit more trusting to those who will be caring for him for you

thats really lovely @hellofriend really sweet

Oooh! Nice thread idea @scared01!

Mine is a violin, because I have played it for the most time out of all my instruments. Ever since year 3, I've been playing it. I was better than everyone, even the year 7's when they still went to primary school.
When I become old enough to be a builder, I'll make it one of my drawings. I think I'll make a special one just for it! Smiley Very Happy

// Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm Possible" //

sounds great @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Happy