cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Anxiety

Being feeling really restless, anxious and irritated lately. Been feeling a lot of regret over the smallest things that i do throughout the day and i'm over thinking about every thing. I don't know what to do to stop myself from feeling so overwhelmed, my head is literally hurting right now and it's not allowing me to be productive at all.

Re: Anxiety

Hi @ILAUVEDEN, how are you feeling this morning? It sounds like you've been having a pretty tough time trying to manage all of those difficult thoughts and feelings. Is there anything that has helped in the past when you've felt this way? One idea might be to write down all of your thoughts/worries and put them away somewhere until a certain time. Then when your mind goes back there you could remind yourself that you've written everything down already and plan to come back to it later. Some of the other members might have some additional suggestions.

hi @ILAUVEDEN that sounds relaly difficult to be trying to manage and i can relate to what youve said is happening.
can you identify if anything happened to cause how your feeling or has made it worse?
Does anything help you when your feeling this way?
Tom-ro's suggestion of writing things down and putting aside is a good one. maybe journalling, or an idea from the 100001 coping strategies thread may help?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi @ILAUVEDEN! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling great lately and about the anxiety you've been experiencing. Smiley Sad I just wanted to ask how you were doing. Are you feeling any better? Heart

@TOM-RO 

Thanks for ur reply and i'm sorry for replying so late.

I'm feeling a little bit better now, i realised i need to work on myself more. I have been listening to a negative voice in my head telling me that i'm not good enough and overthinking and stressing about things i can't control. I have been doing the things i enjoy lately and seeing some old friends whom i almost forgot how comfortable they made me feel. Thank you for ur tips about writing my feelings down!

@scared01 

i have just accepted that there will always be times where i will feel completely stressed out and overwhelmed with thoughts i can't control. i have been feeling alright this past week, and i know this won't last long but at the moment i'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts. I think my anxiousness is a built up of stresses that i have not yet resolved and it's hard to pin point the exact trigger and how to stop it but i think just reminding myself that everything eventually will sort itself out is the type of mindset that help snaps me out of it for a moment.

@WheresMySquishy 

Thank you for checking up, i have been feeling better lately, even though my anxiety has been affecting my social interactions i have not been avoiding them and i think it helping me to get better. 

@ILAUVEDEN  I'm glad you're feeling better. Smiley Happy I think you have a lot of self-awareness, which is a really great quality to have because it can help you realise what it is that you need. I think those are some really great strategies. Well done for using them! Smiley Happy

Hi @ILAUVEDEN
Anxiety and anxious thoughts are definitely challenging, I know that at times I struggle with this also.
I'm really glad to hear that you've been okay this past week. It sounds like you have a lot of insight into how you are feeling and why you are feeling that way, not a lot of people are able to pull it apart like that! Do you have any good coping strategies/self-care that might help you when you're feeling this way?
Please keep us updated! We care about you Heart

hey @ILAUVEDEN  

just wanted to check in to see how your going?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**