cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

That gif 😂

I'm sorry to hear it was cancelled again and really hope Monday goes ahead for you.. if it doesn't do you think they'll start connecting her clients with other therapists in the meantime? Hope it's not too stressful for you! Don't need to be adding that maths anxiety lol I'm sure that's taking up enough of your worry space!! 

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Sorry you are stuck doing maths, I also hate maths it is too stressful. How are you going today?

Yeah it's one I have to do @Bre-RO. I'm feeling okay about it now lol

@MB95 I saw my psych today haha

@Eden1717 I know right, it's so stressful! I'm going okay today. It was my first day back at uni

Aww, I'm so glad to hear it!! How did the session go? 

And how did your first day back at uni go? 

It was okay @MB95, she wants me to talk about my pain and intrusive thoughts which I keep avoiding Smiley Sad Uni was okay but I'm tired

I don't trust anyone atm and everything feels really foggy

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5 that is bloody tough when you're not up to talking about things and you feel like it's being pushed, have you spoken to her about not wanting to talk about it and why? 

That is also really hard not trusting others at the moment, are things a bit less foggy today?

Here for you Heart

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Is there a reason you don’t want to talk to her about those things, could you maybe talk to her about why you don’t want to talk about it instead? Like as a first step kind of thing. Is there are reason you aren’t trust anyone right now? I am sorry you are feeling foggy and stuff that must be very uncomfortable. 

I'm sorry to hear it @Lost_Space_Explorer5, I can totally relate to the avoiding 😂 Do you know why you might be avoiding it? 

Uni is EXHAUSTING! So make sure you allow yourself time for breaks ❤ 

Do you want to talk about not trusting people atm? 

Just letting you know I'm thinking of you and hope you're okay 💙

Thanks guys sorry I'm so late replying

@Hannah-RO Yeah I keep avoiding stuff that I need to talk about in order to get better Smiley Sad Things are a bit less foggy now

@Eden1717 It's because I'm scared of being judged I guess and I did tell her that but it just feels so scary Smiley Sad

@MB95 Thanks Heart and I'm not sure why I don't trust people atm...

I'm on a new new medication lol- these ones are supposed to help with pain and my mood. My psychiatrist didn't want to take me off the other one because she was worried I'd be unsafe so I'm slowly taking more of the new one and less of the old one. I had a panic attack of sorts yesterday I think from starting the new meds but I'm okay now

Sorry I've been so useless supporting you guys lately I've been avoiding all the tough threads Smiley Sad