cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW - sexuality - I’m new...stuff I’ve never told anyone...

Thank you!! Yes i will look into it.

Just an update, I’d just like to thank y’all so much for the support and even though I’ve been inactive here. These holidays have been an eye opener for me. I’ve started practicing my religion again attempting to get close to God. I’m aware of the many contradictions between the religion and I but I am trying to work through them hoping that it all works out. I’m still onto my conclusion that I do not associate myself with the LGBT necessarily and it is not out of disrespect, do not get me wrong! However I am not entirely comfortable. I do not use the G word to describe myself rather I’d like to be known for the more important and significant things about me. This is my personal conclusion so I hope it doesn’t offend anyone. Much love and respect to you guys for all the guidance and I wish all of you a great year!!

Hi @SS_X, thanks for the update. It sounds like you are making some progress in discovering your identity. Heart There can be a lot of pressure in society to identify yourself in certain terms or using a certain 'framework', but if you don't want to identify yourself in that way, or you don't feel comfortable, then that's okay. Heart I totally understand where you're coming from about wanting to be known for other aspects of your life.

As a practising Christian myself, I do understand the various differences that need to be worked through. I know how much of a process that can be, but I hope that you will be able to find a way forward that you're comfortable with. Heart

We hope to see you around on the forums too! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Yess thank youu! <3