cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

I'm really sorry but I don't want to call them I don't like calling them sorry I know it's stupid @Mona-RO
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 that's fine but please remember if at any point during the night you feel really overwhelmed, you always have the option of calling one of those services for support. You also have a list of excellent strategies from your safety plan to try for de-escalation. I strongly encourage you to try things from that list if you feel like you won't be able to get any rest tonight.

We'll check in with you in the morning to see how you're doing. 

Ok I'm trying @Mona-RO
Highlighted

@j95 how are you feeling today?

Horrible @OceanMaster1207

If you want to- make a thread, tell us what's up and what you're doing about it.

How long till you return home?

Well I don't really know where to start if I make a new thread @Ben-RO and I'm not doing anything about it

I got home like half an hour ago

@j95 Sorry to hear today isn't going so well Smiley Sad (Did you get to see your dogs yet? Bet they were/will be thrilled to have you back!) 

Neg: today is hard and I'm not working and I feel guilty and I hate myself...

Pos: it's okay if I can't be as productive as other people - I'll save my energy for class. Plus I'm being good at following the rule I set for myself for days like this which might help eventually. 

I'm just stuck @DruidChild I don't know what to do

Feeling stuck can definitely be super frustrating. Is this a situation you have to do something about today? Or can you take a day out to self care before you deal with stuff? @j95