Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Movie night!

Heya everyone! I hope you're all going okay

Lost_Space_Explorer5_0-1627722835059.gif

So.. you're watching a movie alone and could use some company... Or maybe you're running out of things to watch and need some recommendations! This is the thread for that! Basically it's where we talk all things movies.. I guess tv shows can join in too 😛

Feel free to give running commentaries, reviews, or pass the virtual popcorn! 😛 Maybe some of you will organise a 'movie night' and watch a movie at the same time!

Pro tip:  if you are giving running commentaries, make sure you say *spoilers* for those who mightn't have seen the movie, and to avoid spamming a lot of posts, it could be worth going back and editing/adding to your post to update it

⚠️IMPORTANT ⚠️

There are some rules

• This is not a place to share pirated movies or a place to advertise websites. If someone is having trouble finding a particular movie, you can always google the movie and google will tell you were to LEGALLY find it
  • Be careful when suggesting particular movies that have potentially triggering themes. It might be helpful to warn people about any triggering themes or content
  • As always, read the general Reach Out guidelines if you haven't already
  • Try and be inclusive of people who mightn't have access to certain movies for whatever reasons (e.g. they mightn't have paid subscriptions). If there's a movie that happens to be playing on TV or is available on a legal website for free (e.g. iview, 7plus, sbs world movies) it would be lovely to know and watch it 'together'! But please don't use links where it can be avoided. You could say, hey, this movie is playing on tv tonight or something like that
  • Additionally, please make sure you only watch things that are considered age appropriate.E.g., a 14 year old should not watch a movie that is rated MA15+. For more information on what might be appropriate, visit this website: https://www.classification.gov.au/classification-ratings/what-do-ratings-mean

Some prompting questions

So.. what movie are you watching tonight? What do/did you like/dislike about it? Were there any messages that stood out to you or funny moments?

Movie Popcorn GIF by Angry Birds

I'm hoping this thread is okay for the forums I'm tagging @Maddy-RO cause I think they're working tonight feel free to take it down if this isn't an okay idea

Thank you so much to @MB95 for this awesome idea!! ❤️

Who rated this post